Friday, September 5, 2008

Been a While





Well, It has been a while since I posted anything. I have not really been enjoying to many other views than the toilet with the joys of being pregnant. Hopefully soon all that will be over! I am coming up on 14 weeks and I'm hoping to find out what we are having on Monday. We will see!! I have been trying to tell Brooke that mommy has a new baby in her tummy and trying to teach my little rough and tough girl how to be soft. I am so afraid she is just going to be this huge bully when the new one arrives. All though I have been sick time seems to be flying by. This babies due date just seems to be getting so close and I still have tons to do. Not to mention the little one who is the energizer bunny. Hopefully the two naps will keep going for a little longer. Other exciting news... My sister is pregnant!! Yes little Robin is going to have a baby! She is only about 5 weeks behind me. Although not planned, I am totally excited and hope we have are the same sex baby so we can do all the same fun things. Jared is still working like crazy and alot of days just seem the same. Brooke always keeps things interesting. She is starting to say new words, like "go" and I love how she now babbles to me with such a serious face and just continues in conversation. One thing is for sure she love her daddy. When Daddy gets home he had better pay attention to her. She runs to him at the door and follows him around and gets so upset when he shuts the door to take a shower....how could he leave her out there. She just gets so upset. Such a drama queen. But, don't get her wrong she knows she can get what she wants from daddy. So hilarious!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Being sick does not sound like much fun at all!! I hope for you that it passes soon!! I can't believe that Robin is pregnant too. When Russ and I were in GJ a few weeks ago, your grandma told us. That is crazy!! How fun 5 weeks apart!!

Tabatha said...

congrats on baby #2 that is so exciting. I came across your blog and love the pictures you had taken of the family.