Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch
















Brooke is crazy about any kind of ball. She loves them Every time we go to the store we have to look at the pumpkins because she thinks they are all balls. The pumpkin patch was a blast. Noah and Brooke were to fun playing with all the pumpkins. Sometimes its hard for us moms to keep up!! I do have to say how much I love having my sister in law around. She cracks me up and loves to point out all my ditsy ways... and they are all true!! Totally turning into my mom. I gotta love her. Anyway I love ya Dianna!

2 comments:

clueless llama said...

brooke is sooo cute!! i love the picture of her with the pumpkin in her mouth!!

Courtney said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!! I wish we live by you guys also!! We would have so much fun!! How are you feeling by the way??