Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cold Texas Nights






So I admit I have lived in the Houston area for a while since I was 11 and have grown accustom to the climate here. So I freeze outside when the temp is around 50 degrees, I am such a wuss. Jared and I love to visit the snow and I would love to live up North(all though it would take some getting used to) Jared refers to Colorado as "coldorado" and never wants to move. So we enjoy the cold to us nights. We recently got an outdoor fire pit and love it. Brooke got to roast s'mores with daddy and loves being outside. She is very cautious of the fire and repeatedly says "hot hot" every time she looks at it. She loves the s'mores though!! Just fun to hang out around the fire. That doesn't happen too long around here soon we will enjoy the rest of the year in the pool!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

your girl is really cute!

Courtney said...

That is so funny...Russ just said yesterday that he would like to get a fire pit!! I think it would be really fun to just sit outside with the fire, especially here in "coldorado"!!!

clueless llama said...

we used to have a fire pit like that.

Kristen said...

Can't be that cold. Jared has short sleeves on. I'm freezing here in Memphis. This is way too cold of a state for me. I've got AZ blood. I'm sure I'm much bigger of a whimp than you.

Amber said...

Now I'm SERIOUSLY craving a campout w/smores... When are we going!??!?!