Monday, March 23, 2009

Caleb, Our newest addition






Caleb is doing well, growing everyday. Probably because he eats all the time!!At his two week check he was 8lbs 9 oz so no worries about his weight. Brooke absolutly loves him and gets so concerned when he cries. If he cries for to long she starts to cry too. I wish I could say he was sleeping through the night but he's not even close. By the time he goes to sleep its time for Brooke to wake up in the morning. Thankfully my mom came this past week and took him at night so I could get some shut eye!!

2 comments:

Serendipity said...

He is SO precious! Congratulations! I hope he starts sleeping a little longer for you. It is hard with 2 because you can't really nap when the baby naps. . .you have someone else to take care of too. Hang in there though! It does get better. He's a cutie!

Marby said...

So adorable! I can't wait to meet him.