Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Outfits






So I am trying to catch up with all my pictures. I loved my kids in their Easter Outfits. I am loving being a mother of two. Hard sometimes but totally worth all the joy they bring me. Caleb is getting so cute. He is starting to get fat cheeks and fill out. He smiled for the first time not being gassy!! Brooke is saying more and more things and amazes me with how smart she is. Catches on to everything making mommy and daddy more aware of what comes our of our mouths. Caleb still eats every 2 hours so the nights are still rough but I'm getting used to it. Thankful for nap time!Brooke is starting to get a little frustrated with Caleb. She wants him to play, so she has tried.. well it looks like she is dumping him out of the swing. I have to keep my eyes on her!! We have a blast together, loving our family more and more!

1 comment:

Lexie, Jacob, &, Dominic Bradshaw said...

i love their easter outfits. the colors are so cute and he is starting to fill out. handsome little boy!