Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Visit to Grandmas





Oh how we love to visit grandma, but hate the drive. I really should not complain about a 5 hour drive. It's not near as bad as what we used to drive; 22 hours to Colorado. With the kids though its rough. Brooke hates the car and she can pull her straps off so I am constantly getting on to her about staying in her car seat. Then adding Caleb in has made life a bit hectic. Crazy, I should say. The sleepless nights are starting to ware on me.By the time Caleb goes to sleep Brooke is up. All my days and nights are jumbled together. I can hardly keep the day straight. Hopefully I will catch up to my life soon. That's why I love grandma!! I wish I lived closer to my mom, but I am so blessed to have an awesome mother in law down here. I love it when Brooke plays with them and she loves them too!! We love to visit you Grandma Hall and Miss you!!

No comments: