Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Birthday!

I turned 25 on the 9th. It is so weird. I used to always be the youngest, now I'm not. Although, I still think of myself as being 18 still. No longer in my early twenties!!! I feel pretty happy with life so that's a good thing. I am blessed with a wonderful husband and two beautiful kids. We went to New Braunfels and floated the river with Nick and Hillary. It was so much Fun!! Thanks for hangin with us! And a huge thank you to my awesome Brother and sister in law who watched my kids for the whole day. I really love them. Jared made me a cookie cake on Sunday. He may not have the decorating skills but it was cute. Plus he couldnt find any candels so this is Jareds make shift version.

It took him a little bit to light. Brooke was so cute, she kept telling me " happy day mommy" and she sang happy Birthday. She really is growing up!!The only bad thing was both my kids were up all night so I was totally exhausted. Gotta love being a mom. Birthdays are just not the same anymore. All and all it was a fun weekend.

No comments: