Thursday, November 4, 2010

Where has the time gone!!!

Well lets update!! It has really been since Febuary, I have been running around crazy and wild with no time. Why do I always feel so tired? I am working full time now from 6:30-2pm which is great. Brooke is now in a ballet tap calss and loves it. She is getting so big I can't belive my eyes! Caleb is turning into his terrible twos, its outrageous! I thought I just got Brooke out of that!!! He is starting to say so many new words. We are currently in Friendswood Texas which I love my new house and neighborhood!! Its wonderful and it will be fun to remodel. Jared is still working at BP and we are thankful for our Jobs :). Brooke currently had her tonsils and Adnoieds out on Wed, and is running around like a mad women. I totally cried alot with this which is so odd because Caleb had tubes in July and I did not shed a tear. I have been off for the last two weeks which has been wonderful. I love my kids and its been nice to get my house in order. So our plans for thankgiving and Christmas are staying home because of Jareds work schedule.

3 comments:

Angela S said...

Glad to hear things are going well!

Emm said...

Hey! Miss you guys! Glad to get an update!

Courtney said...

Monica!!! I miss you guys so much and have been thinking about you guys lately!! Hopefully, we can see you guys sometime next year!! I need to call you so we can catch up, but oh my, you seem soo busy! Working full-time is a lot of work!! Are you guys still planning on building your own house? Keep us updated!