Sunday, July 20, 2008

Brooke's Cake-tastrophe






So, this weekend I was crazy. I told two of my friends I would make cake's for their showers. One a baby shower and one a couples shower. To make it easy on myself I decided to make the same basic cake in different colors. I spent all of Friday night baking the cakes and Saturday I decorated the couples shower cake for that night. It was great. Everything was beautiful and the cake turned out beautiful. Sunday was My good friend from high schools first baby girl's shower. I got up and started frosting the next cake. Brooke was just running around playing being your average crazy one year old so I decided I would start to decorate the bottom tier. She was in the kitchen and I realized she was being really quiet I go around the corner to see she had pulled the middle tier cake down and was totally digging in to it. Caught in the Act!!! The shower was at one and it was 9:45. I couldn't get mad. Brooke was so innocent and hilarious.It was pretty cute. But totally stressful next few hours making a new cake. Needless to say Brooke was taking a nap.Yeah!!

No comments: