Saturday, November 29, 2008

Chicken Pox

Well, I have to say I am tired of the sicknesses!! Brooke woke up Friday morning acting cranky and by the afternoon running a fever. After a few more hours the spots started showing up. Hopefully she wont get the Chicken pox to bad. of course the dr's offices are closed so hopefully we will make it through the weekend. We had a rough night last night, hoping tonight will be better. So, I am sorry if anyone else's child comes up with the chicken pox, just keep an eye out! My poor baby, I feel so bad because she has had all these urinary tract problems and she's having surgery at the end of December. Hopefully the new year will bring on good health for Brooke. She is such a trooper. Always making the best of things and trying to be happy. I love her!!

3 comments:

Angela S said...

oh wow that totally sucks. We've had our share of sickness this year. Mercy. Good luck!

the Smiths said...

Poor baby. I hope everything is over quickly and goes well.

Courtney said...

So sorry to hear about Brooke!! I hope that it doesn't hit her too hard. Also, I am so sad to hear that she is going to have surgery at the end of December, bummer!! Best of luck to you guys!!