Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Day!!




I love this time of year. It always seems to fly by. I love being able to spend time with all the family. Although it was a sad year this year because so many things were different. Jared had to work so that wasn't fun. It was nice to hang out with his family and then heading over to my aunts to get more turkey and dessert. So full!! Brooke had a blast loving all the attention from her cousins. At her grandmas they have a little table and Brooke loves it. Her cousin Eden is a little younger and she had a blast sitting and "Chatting" with her. Mostly one sided babble from Brooke but she doesn't care So cute!! This was the first time in as long as I can remember I didn't get to go out all crazy on Black Friday with my mom. We have almost made it a tradition. We pull the way early and usually hit all the stores, making the whole day shopping. This year I only hit two stores by myself, finding myself talking to random strangers. Still fun but not like with my mommy. Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving and we are looking forward to the rest of this holiday season.

No comments: