Wednesday, February 4, 2009

22 Days and counting!

I went to the Doctor on Monday and I got all my pre-op work ready for the BIG DAY. February 26,2009!! SO SOON!! So, I have been really getting the nesting bug. I freaked out at the beginning of the week when I realized I had 3 weeks left. It's crazy knowing I'm going to be induced because it gives you a for sure deadline of things. I really think I burned the inside of my nose with chemicals when I was cleaning the bathrooms. Not so good. Everywhere I look I see dust and dirty, like I can't get it all!! It's Driving me crazy! I just don't feel ready, but I sure am tired of him kicking me all the time. Soon it will be I'm tired of his crying in the middle of the night. AHHH! I am ready to get all this weight off me,bending over and being able to breath will be so nice. But seriously to the gym I will go getting my new found Pillsbury dough boy love handles off! So, for the most part I'm ready for the baby to come out so I can get back to normal, but what will be normal, a new little boy will be coming into our family so I will just have to get used to it. I just hope Brooke adjusts okay. I am really nervous about adding #2 into the mix. I can see both sides of Brooke...Her attacking him and saying "NO!NO!" and her snuggling him and being Mommy's little helper. Hopefully it will be #2. Anyways, Hopefully the next post you see will be Caleb!!

2 comments:

Marby said...

It will all be OK!! Your little baby Brookie will soon be big girl Brooke and she will love her brother. I can't wait to meet him!!!!

Joseph, Cherise, and Colton said...

Just a couple more weeks...How exciting!!