Sunday, February 15, 2009

Brooke's Valentine




We went shopping for Jared for Valentine present's and Brooke fell in love with this Balloon. It sings and she loves it. So I decided we could get it for Jared and the song plays "Still the one" so I figured that part could be from me and the balloon could be from her. Every time she sees the balloon she makes it sing and dances and it turns into this crazy fest of dancing for like 30 min. She gets pretty wild. This video is towards the end. I wish I would have got the camera out sooner! Anyway, She loves to dance!! Such a poser too, I pull out the camera and her head immediately tilts to the side and she says "cheese". I love her so much. She is hilarious and turning into such a little girl! What a fun Valentine's day we had!

3 comments:

Aaron, Robin, and Parker said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! I love Brooke and that video is adorable!

Laura said...

holy crap girl, that video is freakin' hilarious! oh my goodness, she is such a doll!

clueless llama said...

that is so funny!!