Monday, June 1, 2009

Karoke Night at Pepper's






I have really been missing in action from church and church activities. I will say the change from one to two children, and the absent husband who has to work all the time has had a lot to do with it. I used the excuse I just had a baby for really too long. I am trying to get my butt back in gear for myself and more for the kids. You know us moms do everything for their kids. I will say it has been really hard. I really don't know how you can do more than two children. I did good until I hit 3 months and now I am so exhausted. The baby is up most of the night and then comes the toddler down the stairs. One can only function like that for so long. So I have to give a big thank you to all the girls who were at Anna's farewell party. I went for Anna of course, because she is awesome and I had a blast. I will say I am a crazy girl and like to have fun, and it was really nice to hang out with the girls and have some good quality adult conversations. It was nice to get to know some ladies in the ward. Our ward has changed so much and I have been MIA for so long I don't know too many of the ladies. Anyways. I needed that! M& M rocked the mic! I can only do rap songs I really don't have a bombdigidy voice like JENNY! She tore it up!! Awesome fun girls!

2 comments:

Marby said...

You know we rocked the mic! Jenny's voice is awesome, but you know she was soooo jealous of our moves.

Jenny said...

1) We are SO fighting because you posted that Jabba the Hut picture of me

2) You guys TOTALLY rocked the mic and I died laughing! i'm so glad they let you go first before you left!!!

3) Yes, it's true--I'm totally jealous of your mad wicked moves.