Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nap Time?!?





Nap time has been a struggle for us lately. Brooke can climb out of her crib so we made it into a day bed. No point of having it there. Just more chances for falling, and Brooke does that quite often. Not really paying attention, running into walls and such. Well I put her down for nap today and she made some noises but She stayed in her room for about 45 min. She comes out and much to my surprise was covered in white!! I didn't bother checking on her because she seems so play and then finally fall asleep. Well she sure played!! In her desk in her room was a box of cornstarch I use for diaper rash. Well need less to say she dumped it everywhere. When she came out of her room it was really hard for me to not just burst out laughing! Then of course she tries to run away!! Do they really think we won't catch them!! I had to add Brooke taking care of her baby. She loves it. It so funny how into them she is, she always brings them out when I am feeding or changing Caleb's diaper. Oh how I love her!!

1 comment:

Melanie, Zak & Phoenix said...

What a sneaky little girl! :) She's so cute. Can't wait for those experiences.