Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Emma Claire's Bday!!

The Birthday Girl

The Castle Cake

The girls and Caleb
Brooke on the trampoline

This past weekend we were so excited to get to visit our cousins in Louisiana. Brooke absolutly adores Her cousin Emma Claire and Carson . Not to mention its always fun for me too because I have such an awesome Sister in law over there . I was thankful to get to ride with my mother in law. The ride wasn't bad because I got to catch up on the girl talk. The party was a blast. They had two big moon walks. Brooke loved going down the slide. She loves the trampoline too. I did make the cake, and it was some work .We had a cake-tastrophe!! I totally cried,but we made it, and the cake turned out super cute for a totally cute and sweet little princess who turned four!! Congrats Emma Claire we love you!!

5 comments:

Angela S said...

Even with the problems you mention the cake is A-FREAKING-MAZING

Unknown said...

Wow! Monica. That one is going to be hard to beat.
Too cute!!!!!

the Smiths said...

Amazing cake!

Joseph, Cherise, and Colton said...

Go Monica!!! I didnt know you made cakes! It looked awesome!!

Jen and Zach said...

OMG I can not believe you made that cake! It looks so good!