Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wedding Weekend

What A busy week!!! Jeremy and Heather made it to the temple and are now off on there Cruise. It was absolutely wonderful to be in the temple and see them get married. I am so thankful for them more than words could even say. I hope it was the best day of there life! Heather looked absolutly gorgeous and well, Jeremy was handsome too. Here are some pics form the exciting weekend!
The Happy Couple!!
Absolutely Beautiful!
Grandma and Caleb
My Boys!!
Brooke was the Flower girl. Way too Pretty!! I love her!
My totally Handsome Son
Our Little Fam!! My whole Life!

The COOL Guys!!
Mel and Phoenix
Emma Claire and Caleb
Priceless!! My Brookie!
My baby!

There was Candy and chocolate all over the reception. I kept seeing Brooke sticking her fingers in the side of the Grooms cake!! Ahhh! Every time I saw here she was running around dancing and then to the chocolate fountain, grooms cake or candy table! She was pretty serious candy high!! She had a total Blast! What a wonderful reason to celebrate!!

2 comments:

The Theobalds said...

How fun! Heather looked beautiful! And your Brooke is so adorable! What a happy time!

the Smiths said...

Congrats to the kids. You guys all look so great. I miss Texas so much!