Friday, July 17, 2009

Brooke's Birthday

Party Time!!




Caleb sat in the swing most of the time.


So I officially have a 2 year old! Brooke had her birthday July 9. It really is hard to believe I have only had her 2 years ago. Its so fun to see how are family is changing. For Brooke's Party we had a huge Water slide a bouncer castle and a slushy machine. It was a blast, Thanks to our Friends at Bounce above. Brooke loved that slide. We were lucky and got it Friday afternoon and had it till Sunday morning. We went on that slide so many times! Brooke was a little scared at first but by Sunday morning she woke up and told me "slide mama slide" She really did have a blast not to mention the rest of the family! Those things really make you act like a big kid! Thanks again to everyone who helped us celebrate her turning two.
Hopefully she wont' be too terrible!!







I do love to make Cakes, but they are way stressful! Lets re phrase... I love the end product! Brooke's theme was Pink and Zebra so The cake turned out cute!! Robin helped me do the Zebra. Thanks!! It was new to work with the fondant but it turned out pretty easy. I was so tempted to buy her cake but I'm glad I ended up making it. Brooke loved the cake every time we went by it "cake mama cake" "mine!" She really has the mine thing down!
I was going through all of Brooke's baby pictures and I really can not believe how much she has changed!! It really is so Crazy. Especially with having Caleb. They really do look alot alike but Brook was a little chunkier! I almost started crying going through all of these pictures! Life goes on, and we really are glad our kids grow up ,right? Here are a few of my beautiful baby girl



!






No comments: