Thursday, July 23, 2009

Independance day

I know this is late but, I have been gone so I am trying to catch up. We were lucky enough to get to visit our cousins in Louisiana for July 4th. Jared was working so we went and stayed over there for a few days. Brooke's Aunt Sherri is awesome and threw here a mini party because they wouldn't be able to come for her actual Birthday. Brooke totally loves Carson and Emma Claire and it is getting nicer because she is actually starting to play with them. Turning into such a little girl and not a baby! I Knew before I went I would need Sherri's support to get rid of Brooke's pacifier's. She loves those dang things and would sleep with like 6 of them. It really wasn't to bad but thankfully Sherri was there. I might have caved!! Thanks!!! We gave them to the dogs in Lousiana so she cannot retriev them and neither can mom. I really think it was harder on me. She still tries to steal Caleb's and hide to get in a few sucks. Brooke tires to give Caleb his pacifier's now and will get so frustrated because she really can't understand why he doesn't want it!! Because she does! Caleb is not really a pacifier baby so we probably won't have to go through this with him.








She really is wanting to do everything herself and she did not want me to help her with this sparkler! AHHHH!!!!



We were having a Mommy Freak out moment!! Don't burn anything!!! Sparklers are very nerve wrecking!! I was freaking out the entire time!

No comments: