Friday, July 24, 2009

Houston to Dallas

I was so excited to get to go up to Dallas to visit my parents. That really should happen more often. I always love to visit and my mom always helps me out with the kiddos, not to mention my little Brookie loves her Grandpa. It really is so funny she likes to follow him around. It was really relaxing.I got to see a Harry Potter in the Theater!! It was a good one.

We went to the pool and the park almost every day. Uncle Zac was a blast to hang out with at the Pool. I really love that baby pool. It was deep enough but not too deep for her to stand. We ate lunch almost everyday like a picnic by the pool.

There were baby birds in one of my moms trees that we had to look at every time we went by. Baby birds are really ugly!!I wish we lived closer, I hate to leave but we did miss our Daddy.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

WAIT a minute, you're from Dallas? What part? I'm from Arlington, did you know that?

Anyway, so you liked Harry Potter? I have to admit I actually leaned over and asked Steven how much longer we had until it was finished... :)